Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year!

Hey everybody, 

I want to introduce myself to all of you bloggers out there! I'm Garrett, the other wino responsible for updating you on our most recent wine tastings, culinary experiments, and travels. I'm 25 years old and have a passion for the arts, food + wine, and sports. I speak Spanish fluently and ran a marathon back in 2007. My favorite color is blue. 

Jennifer and I decided to take a vacation for new years. We roadtripped from San Diego along the coast up to San Francisco, then up to Napa. It was an amazing trip. A veritable journey to the holy land. Look for posts in the next few days telling you all about it. 

Photobucket
This is me enjoying the new year at the ZD winery in Napa.    

Cheers to a happy and peaceful trip around the sun!

Full bodied with a round finish, 

Garrett

No comments:

Post a Comment